Creating a Do Not Ignore list
|March 13, 2012||Posted by Sujeet under Sujeetism|
A recent phone change and address book purge got me thinking – should I create a “Do Not Ignore” list that would include all the callers whose call I would take under almost any conditions?
Here are the entries that came to mind
- Spouse, manager, chief of staff
- Immediate family and associated caregivers
- Home protection and service staff
- Personal bankers, financial consultants, stockbrokers
And then I got to thinking about the calls from outside my immediate circle that I shouldn’t be ignoring:
- All my banks, credit cards, stock brokers, etc.
- The local police department
- The Internal Revenue Service
- The Center for Disease Control
So I guess that leaves non-immediate family and friends for the “regular calls” pile. Sounds about right…